thoughts on this bag??

lwatson13

Apr 24, 2007
so i am a self proclaimed satchel lover. i primarily love satchels and pretty much nothing else ever catches my eye....but for some reason i am totally digging this marc jacobs hobo. i am thinking i might get it.....thoughts/opinions/does anyone own this or has seen it IRL???

Attachments

• marcj2027912867_prod_zoom_back.jpg
    marcj2027912867_prod_zoom_back.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 66
  • marcj2027912867_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    marcj2027912867_prod_zoom_front.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 80
I saw it in white at Nordie's this past weekend. Very cute! It doesn't really look like any other MbMJ bag. I didn't touch it though, so can't comment on the leather, though MbMJ leather is usually thick and soft.

I should add that the bag doesn't really slouch! It stands up on its own, exactly how it looks in the picture.

it also comes in grey...i think i definitely prefer the black though. thanks for the opinions and the review mockinglee!!
845524441810029.htm

I like it, it's cute and modern! The only thing I am not big on is how long it looks, but maybe it looks different when it's worn? It looks like it would be a bag that would slouch, but mockinglee said it doesn't really. But besides that, this bag is really pretty, I would go for it if you love it!

im not about to start doing cartwheels over it, but it's cute. i feel like for the price it's probably not as eye catching as it could be, but if it carries well and it speaks to you, then go for it!

The more I see it the more I like it. Because it's long, it sort of has the appearance of a slouchy hobo, without actually being a slouchy hobo. If that makes any sense.