Can someone help me determine the color of my City?

BabyK

O.G.
May 16, 2006
I got a greyish/ivoryish color City from Ebay about 1 1/2 month ago, which I had authenticated at the Auth This! subforum. I just love this bag. Only thing is I don't know it's exact color. I can't even post a picture since I'm using my slow-po laptop (waiting for DH to setup pc tomorrow). How can I find out? The seller said it's from 2007. The serial number is (front) N3438V 115748 (back) 115748 496393. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

OIC! I can try to post a pic sometime this week when my pc is up and running. But am I allow to show the ebay link here? The seller has a few pics on the auction.

OIC! I can try to post a pic sometime this week when my pc is up and running. But am I allow to show the ebay link here? The seller has a few pics on the auction.

You can post a pic from the auction without posting the link. Just right click on one of the pics to save it on your computer. Then attach it here.

Have you checked out the Balenciaga Reference Library? It has always been very helpful to me when I am in search of a color/year.

But definitely post pictures because we love eye candy here. ;)

I got a greyish/ivoryish color City from Ebay about 1 1/2 month ago, which I had authenticated at the Auth This! subforum. I just love this bag. Only thing is I don't know it's exact color. I can't even post a picture since I'm using my slow-po laptop (waiting for DH to setup pc tomorrow). How can I find out? The seller said it's from 2007. The serial number is (front) N3438V 115748 (back) 115748 496393. Any ideas?

Thanks so much!

^ Sounds like S/S '07 Naturel which is a GORGEOUS pale color, congrats!