No more holds....

jodica

Aug 5, 2007
at the outlets if the item is on clearance????? UGH One of the outlets called me to say they had the legacy shoulder bag I was looking for then they went on to tell me they cant hold it for me since its a clearance item!! ARGH! What a tease.

at the outlets if the item is on clearance????? UGH One of the outlets called me to say they had the legacy shoulder bag I was looking for then they went on to tell me they cant hold it for me since its a clearance item!! ARGH! What a tease.

Well multiple outlets have held items for people on here including me. Maybe try talking to a different SA?

Also ask if you can do a charge hold - they'll run your CC and hold the item for up to two weeks. Then when you get there, if you change your mind, just return it. I've done that many times and works great.

I just put 2 clearance Legacy bags on hold today, for 48 hours.

Ask about doing the CC hold, as yvalenz just mentioned! They should definitely do that for you...

I know I found it extremely odd. They had already held the Mandy for me over the weekend. and I already brought her home. I will call in the morning and see what they say.

Yeah, if they can't hold it, put it on charge hold. I was so glad I did for my Carly. When they took it out to show it to me, lots of people kept coming by the counter to ask if they had more.