I'm so sad.....

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
So I was up all night last night thinking of the Ali I was hoping to get today at the outlet, since everyone else has gotten such great deals. Well today when I finally called the outlet closest to me( and by closest I mean 2 hours away) I felt like crying. They have NO Ali's. So after a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself I called the next closest outlet(about 3 hours away) and they don't have any either. :crybaby:

Why do I have to be the only one who has no Ali's at a close outlet? Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but seeing everyone's posts today made me even more sad. I'm so happy for everyone getting such a beautiful bag at such an awesome price, but I'm so freakin' jealous. I've wanted this bag FOREVER, I just wasn't willing to pay the price. Now I find out that it's going for less than 1/2 price at the outlets, and my outlets suck.

I'll get over it in a few days I suppose, just wanted to vent and I knew you all would understand. Thanks for listening.

So I was up all night last night thinking of the Ali I was hoping to get today at the outlet, since everyone else has gotten such great deals. Well today when I finally called the outlet closest to me( and by closest I mean 2 hours away) I felt like crying. They have NO Ali's. So after a few minutes of feeling sorry for myself I called the next closest outlet(about 3 hours away) and they don't have any either. :crybaby:

Why do I have to be the only one who has no Ali's at a close outlet? Well, I'm sure I'm not the only one, but seeing everyone's posts today made me even more sad. I'm so happy for everyone getting such a beautiful bag at such an awesome price, but I'm so freakin' jealous. I've wanted this bag FOREVER, I just wasn't willing to pay the price. Now I find out that it's going for less than 1/2 price at the outlets, and my outlets suck.

I'll get over it in a few days I suppose, just wanted to vent and I knew you all would understand. Thanks for listening.

I'm so sorry your outlets didn't have any Ali's. Normally I am in the same boat as you. I guess I got lucky with the Coach fairy dust finally today. Maybe they'll get some in :confused1: I'll keep hoping they do!

None by me either...probably for the best because I shouldn't buy anymore bags for a while!

awww. i am so sorry. i would advise you to keep and eye on ebay. i am sure they will be on there full force and if there are tons, they probably won't go for much...

I am so sorry and I totally feel your pain... I am in the same boat, called last night to the 2 closest outlets (2 hours away) and a 3rd 2 1/2 hours away, and even to one 4 1/2 hours away closer to where relatives live, and nothing... I have also wanted an ali for a long time and love that bag, but it is just too much money for me... so close, yet so far.. it's painful to see everyone's beautiful bags. :cry: I hope for both of us we can soon find something on ebay or at our outlets. :yes:

awww. i am so sorry. i would advise you to keep and eye on ebay. i am sure they will be on there full force and if there are tons, they probably won't go for much...
So far the ones on ebay are like BIN $350, which would've sounded like a good deal last week, lol. Only now it sounds like $100 too much. Maybe the more of them there are the cheaper they'll be. have to wait and see.

missery loves company! would love to make the 3 hr treck to lake george, ny., but i just sent in my passport for renewal and of course we have no outlets on this side of the border.

So sorry you didn't have any luck. My outlet had a very limited selection but I made sure I called before making the trip. You might want to get the number and keep checking back with them.

I am so sorry and I totally feel your pain... I am in the same boat, called last night to the 2 closest outlets (2 hours away) and a 3rd 2 1/2 hours away, and even to one 4 1/2 hours away closer to where relatives live, and nothing... I have also wanted an ali for a long time and love that bag, but it is just too much money for me... so close, yet so far.. it's painful to see everyone's beautiful bags. :cry: I hope for both of us we can soon find something on ebay or at our outlets. :yes:
At least someone understands. Although for your sake I wish you didn't. Maybe we'll get lucky sometime soon. The girl I talked to at the first outlet did tell me to check back whenever I wanted, which I thought was nice. I just don't want to be a pest. Especially if they NEVER get any in. I guess we should look at it this way, we're closer than we were last week to Ali, so maybe everything will work out in our favor.

There should definitely be more outlets I think. Even the regular boutique is an hour away from me. But I guess it would be pretty silly to stick a Coach store in the middle of nowhere, all by itelf. LMAO I can picture it now, right out in the middle of a cow pasture, lol. Now THAT would be something to talk about. LOL!!!

At least someone understands. Although for your sake I wish you didn't. Maybe we'll get lucky sometime soon. The girl I talked to at the first outlet did tell me to check back whenever I wanted, which I thought was nice. I just don't want to be a pest. Especially if they NEVER get any in. I guess we should look at it this way, we're closer than we were last week to Ali, so maybe everything will work out in our favor.

I would keep checking back because all 3 outlets I talked to acted like I was crazy telling me that was a full price item and they don't get those... but the one that is 4 1/2 hours away (go figure!) lol Said the should be getting some in the next 2 weeks.. now she took my name, but the odds of them getting them in, remembering to call me, and me being able to have a family member get there to pick one up for me in time is a very very small chance.. but one can hope right?!? :P I am sending legacy vibes your way!! :flowers: In the meantime we can pout together!!! :yes:

katielady, i would suggest calling your outlet again and ask to be called if they get an ali in/returned. i'm sure there are people out there who bought more than necessary so they could make their minds up at home and then will return some of their purchases. i mean, at those prices people were probably buying multiple bags. once they get home and the adrenaline wears off and they assess their loot, some items will probably be returned.
it's worth a shot? :shrugs:
wishing you legacy luck!:smile:

and i agree with fieldinspring, some outlets might not have received their shipment yet.