who`s Looking To Buy In The Sales ??

Taz

...get a life..TPF !
Oct 4, 2007
Its only 17 days now before the big Mulberry Sale Kick`s Off and I can`t wait , If there`s a bargain to be had I`m having it !!

Just wondering who else is going to be buying in the sales and what bags you hope to be going into the sales.

I`m finding out on christmas eve whats going into the sales so will keep you all posted :tup:

Oh just what i need to hear :tup:
Just wondering is it very spacious? As in too spacious? Does it hang as far as your waist? I really love the colour!!

No, unless you're used to a small bag, it won't be too big. I'm 5'5'' and Elgin hangs 2 inches or so below my hipbone... Love the Elgin! :love:

Oh just what i need to hear :tup:
Just wondering is it very spacious? As in too spacious? Does it hang as far as your waist? I really love the colour!!

Hi calgal ;)

Search for Chaz's thread on Collonill - it's got great piccies of her oak Elgin being protected and then run under a tap :sweatdrop:

It's not too spacious at all - it's the perfect size. Hope it's reduced :yes:

GIW - Oh no, you won't have access? I think I first started posting on the 'bag during the Mulberry sale last Christmas and I'm sure you were there. I'm going to be online at 7am for the pick of the bargains :yes: I'm after a black Annie, half price, please :lol: