My H Wants To Buy Me A Chair

sarah2808

O.G.
Jul 1, 2007
Well, for the past few months my H has been going on and on about this great Christmas gift that he is going to get me. He took me to the mall several times and we went to the LV boutique and looked at the bags. I am sooooo in love with the Trevi and I have tried it on and modelled it for him numerous times. He always replies the same,"Wait until Christmas" My SA knows him well and has made a note of the bag for when he comes in. The other day I was talking to my daughter and she let it slip that my H has bought me a chair(?). I guess a Lazyboy one. I was shocked and thought she was kidding me, but she has assurred me that indeed we are getting a chair. :crybaby:I realize that I should be thankful for whatever I get. I also know it is the thought behind a gift but a chair???? Where did he ever get that idea from?:confused1: I know HE has wanted one for awhile. I guess I will have to save for my Trevi.

I agree perhaps he is trying to trick you...if he isn't HUGS and I understand, my husband wanted snow tires (a gift to both of us) and I had to tell him that this did not qualify as a Christmas gift! LOL!

O don't worry, that is just a joke! I can't imagine otherwise... They probably just want to throw the 'surprise' element back in! ;)

my husband gave me a safe for a present a few years back! LOL! he told me he had a surprise for me and that got me really excited. but when i finally saw what it was, i almost passed out! LOL!!! had no clue what made him do that! his only reason was that it would be nice to have a place to put all our valuables in, especially my jewelry collection. believe me, i was sooo upset that i cried! he made sure he got me something else the next day just to appease me. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

husbands can be so funny at times!