happy happy joy joy bag!

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
So sometime last week, or the week before, I remember logging into tpf really upset at NM for mucking up big time on an order that my friend and I had made during their designer sale, and that I wouldn't be able to get the bag that really caught my eye, both on the website & in the Miu Miu store in Singapore.

Fast forward to today!

MIU MIU GOES ON SALE! ALMOST EVERYTHING FOR 40% DISCOUNT!! :nuts::woohoo: The same friend went down during lunch hour, and to both my shock and joy, my darling is on sale! (I'm so glad the clutch I bought was sold out otherwise it would've been on 40% too *gasp*) Whatever additional bonus I'm getting next month has gone to funding my two babies, but I'm so happy!

Pardon the colour, my mismatched clothes (I'm lounging around at home & comfort means more than matching clothes) & the things in the background.. it's hard to sneak photos when my mom is in the house & probably wondering what on earth I'm doing! So may I present to you, Zoe, my Plisse Shoulder bag!:heart::love:

Attachments

• P1020704.jpg
    P1020704.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 158
  • P1020706.jpg
    P1020706.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 126
  • P1020707.jpg
    P1020707.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 163
yea! not heavy at all! my honest feel is that the satchel bag is probably easier to carrier 'cos the handles are longer. my friend bought that bag & it's a really good size for everyday use ;)

we're gonna swop bags as and when we want/need to; sure beats us both double spending & having the same collection :graucho:

congrats! i was at the miu miu sale today too, was feeling a bit dejected that i missed out on the prada bow tote in full leather (all sold out in hong kong and here in singapore). then i saw another bag, the bufalo cocco shopper, going for 40 per cent off at miu miu. it was love at first sight, so i immediately grabbed it. happiness :smile:

So sometime last week, or the week before, I remember logging into tpf really upset at NM for mucking up big time on an order that my friend and I had made during their designer sale, and that I wouldn't be able to get the bag that really caught my eye, both on the website & in the Miu Miu store in Singapore.

Fast forward to today!

MIU MIU GOES ON SALE! ALMOST EVERYTHING FOR 40% DISCOUNT!! :nuts::woohoo: The same friend went down during lunch hour, and to both my shock and joy, my darling is on sale! (I'm so glad the clutch I bought was sold out otherwise it would've been on 40% too *gasp*) Whatever additional bonus I'm getting next month has gone to funding my two babies, but I'm so happy!

Pardon the colour, my mismatched clothes (I'm lounging around at home & comfort means more than matching clothes) & the things in the background.. it's hard to sneak photos when my mom is in the house & probably wondering what on earth I'm doing! So may I present to you, Zoe, my Plisse Shoulder bag!:heart::love:

How tall are you lilflobowl? Have you seen the hobo version? I saw it on the mannequin on NAP and its handle look kinda stiff.