Curse you NM!

I've gotten shipments with missing dustbags. I don't care either b/c I store my shoes in their boxes. So it's more important for me to have intact boxes.

I went to Saks yesterday and bought CL shoes and they didn't include the dustbag! Grrrrr! I though that only happened with on line orders!

This happens to me all the time when I order something from them. Until one day I ordered some DG shoes and they sent them to a completely different address. Only then, I learned my lesson and never ordered anything from that %$#$U& store.

I'm totally the opposite. When travelling I like to put my shoes in plastic bag so that the dust from the sole of the shoes don't spread out onto my clothes.

I store mine in the bags and I also travel with them. I have several dustbags just for that purpose. I even put my slippers in them because I don't want shoe bottoms rubbing up next to things. Plastic bags are a good idea too.

I always use the dust bags for travelling. Plus if you ever want to sell a pair of shoes, having the dust bag(s) increases the price.

Some of my Jimmy Choos, Miu Mius and Fendis came with two dust bags.