I Love my Lady Dior

LaMissy

~I Am Addicted ~
O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
yike My Lady Dior just got delivered.

And was soo well packaged with the original box and extra dustbag lol.

Its absolutely gorgeous

Lady3.jpg

Lady2.jpg

Lady4.jpg

Lady1.jpg

Just double check if it really real!! I cant believe my eyes lol

was also wondering why my inside zip pull doesnt have a tag :sad:

lol I just put her away will have to take some more later with the whole Dior family. .... cant believe it was really brand new....

I am supposed to be on a ban :sweatdrop:

pours Nat a glass of red wine!

OK lets drink up and forget about are troubles

lol I just put her away will have to take some more later with the whole Dior family. .... cant believe it was really brand new....

I am supposed to be on a ban :sweatdrop:

pours Nat a glass of red wine!

OK lets drink up and forget about are troubles

nobody has to know ...you are still on a ban, this is just delayed pre ban purchase, hun !

O:huh:o purdddy lil thing. I believe all bans should be lifted because it's close to Xmas and we all deserve a little treat because we've been good this year, right girls? :wlae:

O:huh:o purdddy lil thing. I believe all bans should be lifted because it's close to Xmas and we all deserve a little treat because we've been good this year, right girls? :wlae:

I totally agree, I feel like wrapping the bag up and opening it on christmas day - its a gift to myself :roflmfao:
going there next Wednesday hun....aww isnt it the most gorgeous bag, congrats babycakes :yes::drool::heart:
ooh cool, thanks again!
WOW your Lady Dior looks awesome!!! Congratulations!

thank you I jsut cant believe how pretty it looks in person.
wow, did you score it on Ebay? it's brand new!
yeah new came with the whole works box, and everything. was listed on ebay - seller had reserve but sold to me after all for a very nice price!

congrats!