Holiday party & scarf tying in Charlotte

Oct 12, 2006
Any PF-ers going to the Dec. 6 event in Charlotte? I'm hoping to go. It's a bit of a drive for me, and I don't like driving on the highway at night, so I'm trying to find a driver. A friend is going also so if we can just find someone to drive us, we'll be there!

How long a drive is it for you? Know what you mean about driving at night--I try to avoid it, if possible. What about getting a hotel room for the night, then you can drive back in daytime? If you work fulltime that won't work though.

I hope you are able to go!

How long a drive is it for you? Know what you mean about driving at night--I try to avoid it, if possible. What about getting a hotel room for the night, then you can drive back in daytime? If you work fulltime that won't work though.

I hope you are able to go!
Hi, I'm about 90 minutes away. I don't mind driving in town at night but on an unfamilar interstate... I'd rather avoid it.

The only problem with staying over is my two Maltese would have to be home with a sitter. I could do it but if I get home at 10:30 or so then that really isn't too bad. Having to pack, etc. would make it more of a "big deal", KWIM. I really, really want to go!! I'm trying so hard to make it work out.

Hi, I'm about 90 minutes away. I don't mind driving in town at night but on an unfamilar interstate... I'd rather avoid it.

The only problem with staying over is my two Maltese would have to be home with a sitter. I could do it but if I get home at 10:30 or so then that really isn't too bad. Having to pack, etc. would make it more of a "big deal", KWIM. I really, really want to go!! I'm trying so hard to make it work out.

Yes, I do know what you mean. And dogs are another matter. Can't leave them alone too long. *crossing fingers* that you can go.

Hi again, Kallie Girl! Wasn't tonight so much fun!! My only regret was not having a DD. I'd have killed for some more of that yummy champagne!!! :graucho:

Did you buy anything? I've got two killer scarves I need to photograph and post. Boxermom and I had the best time. We got to Southpark at noon and stayed until 8PM, a huge chunk of the time in the Hermes store!! It was great!! I'm dead tired and have to get up and go to work in the morning, but who cares? It was worth it! :yahoo:

Hi again, Kallie Girl! Wasn't tonight so much fun!! My only regret was not having a DD. I'd have killed for some more of that yummy champagne!!! :graucho:

Did you buy anything? I've got two killer scarves I need to photograph and post. Boxermom and I had the best time. We got to Southpark at noon and stayed until 8PM, a huge chunk of the time in the Hermes store!! It was great!! I'm dead tired and have to get up and go to work in the morning, but who cares? It was worth it! :yahoo:

Hi, yes it was a great evening!!! And great meeting you and Pigleto and Boxermom. I got one of the new Spring '08 scarves and something MAJOR!!!!!!! I just got home and have to get to bed but will have a big reveal tomorrow!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: