Hermes Boutique in Charlotte NC

PennyD2911

O.G.
Oct 14, 2006
I did a forum search and only came up with one thread on the Charlotte Boutique and it was a year old, so I thought I would ask this in a new thread.
Are any of you PFers from Charlotte or do you shop at that boutique?
Could anyone tell me about availability of stock there?
I am considering visiting Charlotte after Christmas to go to the boutique.
TIA

Penny, I don't know about the shipping....but, don't many H stores ship to you if you've been there and shopped in person first? I had a piece sent to me that I actually selected there....of course I saved on taxes that way:tup:

I like the Charlotte store...it's somewhat small, but I find everyone to be really nice and very helpful.

hi! They are fabulous and very helpful! They will ship items out, but possibly not birkins or other types of bags unless you work with another h boutique or possibly visit them. What are you looking for?

^^^Hi pigleto!!! I see you made it home fine! So nice to meet you tonight!!!

And yes, the H store at Southpark ROCKS. They also serve yummy champagne too. ;)

Thanks ladies for all the post. I am not looking for anything particular, especially in handbags. My SA at the Hermes Boutique where I shop takes extremely good care of me in that department. I was just thinking of going for a visit. There is no H Boutique close to me. The closest one is 6 hours. We will be visiting family in the Carolinas for the Holidays so I thought it would be nice just visit a Hermes Boutique.
All of you have had such nice things to say about the Charlotte staff that I really want to visit now! :smile:

Hope you enjoy your visit!!! They have gotten quite a few CDCs in lately! Please let us know how your visit was!!

PP, it was lovely meeting you and kallie girl, loved your scarves!!!

i've shopped with them on the phone and they are super nice and helpful. they have shipped to me but i only bought scarves i think. and i do love jason too!