Poll: Help!! (Pretty Please!?)Which Keyfob?!?!

Which Key Fob Looks Best With My Khaki/Ebony Carly?

• The Owl

• The Strawberry

• The Dangling Hearts

• The Patent Pictureframe Heart

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 2, 2006
Okay, just got the medium carly last night in khaki/ebony :wahoo
I was going to get the penguin keyfob but hate to spend the $ on one I will only have on there temporarily and I live in the desert so we dont' have a long winter.. anyway.. I am debating on these charms

the owl- think it matches great, but is it too matchy?
the strawberry- I love strawberries but not too sure on the colors together
the dangling hearts- really cute, once again skeptical on the colors together
the patent heart- think this would look great, a little hesitant on getting a pic that small

Any opinions are greatly appreciated, or any other ideas that aren't wintery? TIA!! :tup:

10619_BKHBK-1_d2.jpg
92009_d1.jpg

92256_d1.jpg

92257_d1.jpg

92222_d1.jpg

I actually like them all, sorry :shame: but I notoriously cannot ever make up my mind. I voted for the owl because I love the matchy colours, he'd look cute too but the strawberry is also adorable! Love the Carly btw!

Well I LOVE the luggage tag.. BUT I think it would be too big on it? My carly is the medium and I know that luggage tag is almost 5".. if it were the large carly I would totally go for it but I dunno :shrugs:

Okay, just got the medium carly last night in khaki/ebony :wahoo
I was going to get the penguin keyfob but hate to spend the $ on one I will only have on there temporarily and I live in the desert so we dont' have a long winter.. anyway.. I am debating on these charms

the owl- think it matches great, but is it too matchy?
the strawberry- I love strawberries but not too sure on the colors together
the dangling hearts- really cute, once again skeptical on the colors together
the patent heart- think this would look great, a little hesitant on getting a pic that small

Any opinions are greatly appreciated, or any other ideas that aren't wintery? TIA!! :tup:

92256_d1.jpg

92257_d1.jpg

Either one of those :smile:

dangling hearts - I have the heart luggage tag and it's perfect for my large carly - dunno how i'd feel about it on an original

post 304 in the carly club thread has a black medium with the heart luggage tag