LV Private Christmas Cocktail in Oslo

biancaboo

Proud Mom!
Jun 30, 2007
I attended the Private Christmas Cocktail at the LV store here in Oslo last Friday(Nov 30). It was great! Bought another shawl and the rouge porte-monnaie rond. Each guest were given a scented candle and the cruise collection catalogue. But other than that, I was also given an LV flip-book (Tour Eiffel):yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:!

Attachments

• lv_xmas_invite.JPG
    lv_xmas_invite.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 91
  • lv_xmas_invite2.JPG
    lv_xmas_invite2.JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 91
  • lv_scarf.JPG
    lv_scarf.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 70
  • lv_scarf_.JPG
    lv_scarf_.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 54
  • lv_mlc_rond.JPG
    lv_mlc_rond.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 84
more pics... :smile::smile::smile:

Attachments

• lv_flipbook2.JPG
    lv_flipbook2.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 97
  • lv_flipbook_eiffel1.JPG
    lv_flipbook_eiffel1.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 88
  • lv_candle.JPG
    lv_candle.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 103
  • lv_xmas_goodies1.JPG
    lv_xmas_goodies1.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 90
  • lv_flipbook3.JPG
    lv_flipbook3.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 91
So cute I thought it was good when I got a free luggage tag but the candle and the book rock!

Love the shawl & Rond too I'm loving the cruise collection you too based on al your cruise goodies? getting the shoes?

wow.... i like your goodies.. like the rond especially! congrats on getting them!

i cant wait to go to my store party on 22nd december and i heard we will be getting scented candles too.. so i'm guessing that would be the same as yours!

So cute I thought it was good when I got a free luggage tag but the candle and the book rock!

Love the shawl & Rond too I'm loving the cruise collection you too based on al your cruise goodies? getting the shoes?
Thanks, Claire:smile:. I was told by my SA that they're coming out with the cruise sneakers, as well. Is this true? I didn't see anything on your thread regarding the sneakers. Only saw the others you posted. Can't really wear anything with high heels since I have an ankle injury:crybaby:. Most of my shoes are flat....