advice on booties

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I really love the look of booties in the store but I am not sure what I would wear them with. I haven't bought them yet but I am thinking about it. I am 5 ft 2 so wearing them with skirts or dresses makes me look a little "stubby". Wearing them with pants is an option but you can't see the full bootie under wide legs.
Any suggestions?

Also, are they too trendy to invest in some that are a little on the pricey side? Being that they aren't a standard stilletto heel or pump, I am not sure how long they will be around.

Thanks!

I purchased these in dark brown. I tried them on with some dresses I have and they look great. They also work well with jeans also. I like these because they are actually below your ankle.

Attachments

• bootie.jpg
    bootie.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 42
Booties are a must-have this season. They are super cute with babydoll and trapeze dresses, with or without leggings & tights. These are my absolute favorites from Modern Vintage.

I like the way they look with skinny jeans, with a skirt or dress, with or without tights. With tights it kind of looks like an extension to the shoe. I'm short so I don't wear with leggings. It makes my legs like to stubby.

Im wearing my brown patent booties right now. I have on black dress pants, patent black belt, brown long sleeve blouse and a sweater coat.

I plan on wearing them with short dresses (wearing tights of course) but for now, that I am at work I wear them with pants.

Booties are a must-have this season. They are super cute with babydoll and trapeze dresses, with or without leggings & tights. These are my absolute favorites from Modern Vintage.

I just bought these two weeks ago!! I love them!! I love the hidden platform--the heel is also so unique and the shoe is overall so comfy! how do you wear yours? I've been trying the tights, short sweater dress combo.