Anyone with a Mirage Bandeau on their Mirage Speedy?

Dec 11, 2006
I'm debating whether to get a Mirage bandeau to put on my Bordeaux Mirage speedy, but do you think it will be too matchy-matchy? Or will it *gasp* block too much of the bag and detract from its beauty?

Has anyone bought the bandeau to put on their Mirage? Any pics? :smile:

i dont like any bandeaus on my speedy...i like they way it looks in pics...but i dont find it practical for they way i carry my speedy..i feel like it overwhelms it.
i just got the champs eylsse (sp) bandeau in ROSE and I AM IN LVOE! (i have found a new (and cheaper) accessory obsession!

i have a mirage bandeau on my speedy. i don't think it detracts from it at all! it definitely ADDS to it...that, and i can use the mirage bandeau on tons of other bags but I keep it on my speedy :smile: I like to match and stand out, and the mirage bandeau makes the mirage speedy stand out EVEN MORE (yeah, you didnt think it was possible didnt ya?!)

picture_27655_1192643700.jpg

i have a mirage bandeau on my speedy. i don't think it detracts from it at all! it definitely ADDS to it...that, and i can use the mirage bandeau on tons of other bags but I keep it on my speedy :smile: I like to match and stand out, and the mirage bandeau makes the mirage speedy stand out EVEN MORE (yeah, you didnt think it was possible didnt ya?!)

Bee-licious -- do you have a mono speedy by any chance? Do you have a picture of the mirage bandeau on a mono speedy or on another mono bag?

TIA if you have it or not :smile: