Any place that doesn't charge tax?

Delaware has no tax. But if I'm not mistaken, they'll charge you the tax for the state they are shipping to.... of course what do I know about sales tax... I live in Delaware!

OK beat this.. I was from California.. tax i think is 8% :s..
Moving to Canada.. and it's 14% :wtf:..

That's why I always pay a visit to Coach stores (My fav. is Southcoast Plaza) whenever I come back to California to visit my family :P

Wow. I know a lot of Canadians come to my dept. store where I work. Some weekends that's all who is there... canadian after canadian. I'd shop in the states too if I were them!!!

Where in Canada do you live? If you're still on the west side, I'd stop at Coach in Oregon and not pay any tax at all. You get to reap the benefits of no sales tax without the horrendous property tax you get when living here! LOL

Candace.. hehe I did that... the last time we drove to California for my sister's wedding, on the way back.. we stop by an outlet in Lincoln city (I don't remember the name)..OMG it was an amazing deal and NO TAX :nuts: Even my husband loved it.. he bought like 10 dress shirts at Nautica and Ralph Lauren :lol: