bohemian handbags

gratytude

Oct 23, 2005
Does anybody feel that a more bohemian style handbag is on it's way into the fashion world? I read an article this morning about Dolce and Gabbana and they were saying that with everything all looking so modern etc, that there may be a new comfort level in bags with things that are more grounded and bohemian...what do you think?

What is a bohemian bag to you? Is the patchwork Lucky bags, or the fringed Prada bags?

Anyone carry something on the more bohemian, artsy, yet high quality...like Beguelin - is that Bohemian? Curious.

Does anybody feel that a more bohemian style handbag is on it's way into the fashion world? I read an article this morning about Dolce and Gabbana and they were saying that with everything all looking so modern etc, that there may be a new comfort level in bags with things that are more grounded and bohemian...what do you think?

What is a bohemian bag to you? Is the patchwork Lucky bags, or the fringed Prada bags?

Anyone carry something on the more bohemian, artsy, yet high quality...like Beguelin - is that Bohemian? Curious.

I think some of the older Kooba styles have a bohemian look to them, especially the Sienna, but also bags like the Marcelle. Sort of a more casual, arty look.