Hermes Kelly Double Tour or Mulberry Padlock Bracelet?

Plain_Jane_Too

Plain Jane
O.G.
Sep 30, 2005
Which one would you buy considering the price difference is not much, i.e., $345 vs $200 (est.):

Considering the price difference in handbags these two leather bracelets are not much far apart in prices. (first pic is Hermes second pic is Mulberry):

Attachments

• Hermes Kelly Double Tour.jpg
    Hermes Kelly Double Tour.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2,449
  • Mulberry Padlock Bracelet.jpg
    Mulberry Padlock Bracelet.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,932
And if there is a nude or baby blue one,as I could only imagine me wearing one in the summer,don't think I'm funky or young enough to rock a black one!!!!!:tup:

What a k**bhead,I have just gone back and enlarged the thunbnails,and there is a pale brown one.Duh!!!:Push:

Around ones neck of course !!:P Actually Mulberry have some very nice doggie collars and leads , maybe it would be cheaper to buy them instead !!

Hahahahahahahaha!! You are just irrepressable!!! I love it!!:P:roflmfao:

I could give the lead to Andy!! Oh,I'm going to stop now!!! Thats gettin a bit too much information!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!

^^ ha, ha, now I see why these so called bracelets are so popular among the H ladies... and why some of them complain that they are too tight on their wrists....

^^ har, har, har... you guys crack me up! but yeah I admit the bracelets do give out that naughty vibe, don't they?

How about the CDC Hermes bracelet and the Mulberry Giles bracelet? These two are rockin' naughty!
(source of pics: mulberry: www.nitrolicious.com hermes: cherylshops.blogspot.com)

Attachments

• giles_mulberry_003.jpg
    giles_mulberry_003.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • hermes_CDC.jpg
    hermes_CDC.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,071