Chloe Boutiques 50% off?

May 31, 2006
Hey Chloe girls ........ just heard a rumor ............. Chloe boutiques 50% tomorrow? Monday 12/3 ........
Don't have details, styles, colors .... etc.
Check it out ......... NY & South Coast Plaza ..... only 2 in US????
Gotta run will get more details later!
Good LUCK, I hope it's true!

Oh wow...I wonder on what???

So how do we find out what the sale is on? Maybe just a few people call and list what they have so don't all bombard them with the same question!!

I just called the boutique at South Coast Plaza. Right now they're at 30% off, she did not mention going to 50% off. They have the following on sale:
Paddies
Capsules
Beata
Elvire
Bay
Evening bags

I guess if they go to 50% off it will be these styles. I don't know colors or prices. But, they do ship. Shipping prices are $15, $25 & $35. Hope this helps.

I called the South Coast boutique and they confirmed the sale was 50% off but would not go into any details on the bag styles - she kept repeating none of the classic styles were on sale. I'm looking for the Chloe paddington capsule satchel in black or brown and she said they weren't on sale. I called NY and they said they were but all sales were final and I should come in person (wish I could!). If anyone gets to either boutique and can give more details or post photos that would be great.

I called the South Coast boutique and they confirmed the sale was 50% off but would not go into any details on the bag styles - she kept repeating none of the classic styles were on sale. I'm looking for the Chloe paddington capsule satchel in black or brown and she said they weren't on sale. I called NY and they said they were but all sales were final and I should come in person (wish I could!). If anyone gets to either boutique and can give more details or post photos that would be great.
Just called Dorothy, 1-714-481-0308. Give her a call, she is super nice. And they do ship overseas.

large Chloe paddington capsule in whiskey, originally $2140, now 1070.

Small alis now 1002.5. EW paddy in black moka and light brown, originally 1540 now 770. large ew paddy black and brown?? did not ask for price. several patent quilted bay left.

A link from saks, showing what the bags look like:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1196707213164
I saw the NS capsule paddy, larger of the capsule paddy and the quilted bay.
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/sear...UID=1196707216504&N=1553+306418049+4294957150
Alis and Elivire.

BTW, when I went last week, they had audrea, Beata, wallets, keychains.....Don't know what's their inventory now.

you have to ask for a PM before you purchase. They will tell you the store you want to match prices with must have the Exact item you bought. Nordstroms is really good about price matching.