Are those Bags still produced?

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
:okay:Hi you guys.

I really have an important question to ask you experts!:smile: I already posted those questions in the general forum, but didnt receive any answer:sad:

Maybe one of you could help me!

I love Chanel.
For my Birthday I got a black 2.55 Chanel Bag, well its not the actual 2.55 because it has the silver chanel sighn hanging from it and has a silver zipper at the bottom and the stiching is also more spread as the classy one.
But the lock is the normal CC and the chain is also silver with the black leather. But yesterday I walked into the Chanel store, in Europe (Austria) (yea I am from Europe) and saw the classy 2.55 Chanel in Black. Now I know its probably kinda the same bag, but there are still a few differences, the leather of the classy one is more quilted.
Its a stupid Idea, or, if I wish for the 2.55 Classy one for XMAS or??
I mean under my arm it really looks the same- but youknow how it is with Chanel . you just want everything!!!!! What do you guys thing?:confused1:

But now to my major Question -
I really adore the Chanel 2.55 REISSUE in GOLD/Bronze, the one Jessica Alba has. But I would like to have it in a smaller version as I wouldnt use it during the day. You know how if this bronze metallic is still produced (cause it was not in the Shop here in Austria) and how much it would cost? And in how many sizes is the Chanel 2.55 Reissued? Does anyone know the Prices?

And do you guys now if the Chanel Luxury Ligne Bower in Metalic Bronze still excist? Or in black and its price?

And my last question -
About 2 years ago chanel had this line (I think :confused1: called Linge or something like that?) where the bags had big CC on them. They came in white pink black etc - and I really would LOVE to have the Bowling Bag from the collection. I know it stayed in stores for a while but I just wanted to know wether they are still produced - if the bowler is still produced. (there is a picture of Katie holmes with that bag in the chanel and celebs forum)

Id be so thankful if you could help me somehow....

:okay:Saskia

I was just in Chanel looking for the Ligne bag (your last question) and the sales associate told me that they are no longer making them, due to the large number of counterfeits around! Which is too bad, because I love that bag.

:welcome:Hi and welcome!!

No one really answered you in the Handbags Forum because all Chanel related info should be in this Chanel Forum only.
Also, I saw you posted 2 different questions in our Refernce LIbrary, I just had to delete them. The Library is for PHOTOS only, if you read the rules posted there it explains that we keep it clean of all conversation so people are able to quickly find reference info they're seeking.

your 1st question:
I am not sure which bag you're describing, can you post photos? I can't compare the one you have to the one you want. . . I'm confused, sorry!:shame:

2. I don't buy flaps so I can't answer which sizes that color came in.

3. yes, this was limited. That was the orginal season and once they were gone, they were gone. eBay is your only chance now.

4. I think you're referring to teh Cambon Ligne? Look in the library and confirm please.
If so, yes they are still produced, but in 2 colors only, black w/ patent black CC's and beige w/ patent beige CCs.

Hey...

Thanks for your answers!!! And I am so sorry that I wrote something in the reference libary... my fault.

This is the bag I ment

o_DSCF0060.JPG

I SO want this Bag - In this shape and colour combination.
Do you know if I can still buy this bag or maybe order it through Chanel?

I dont want to buy over ebay. Dont trust them.

This is the Chanel Reissue 2.55 I want -
reissue_itself_oohlala.jpg

Anyone know the price for this amazing piece:heart:?

Hey...

Thanks for your answers!!! And I am so sorry that I wrote something in the reference libary... my fault.

This is the bag I ment

o_DSCF0060.JPG

I SO want this Bag - In this shape and colour combination.
Do you know if I can still buy this bag or maybe order it through Chanel?

I dont want to buy over ebay. Dont trust them.

This is the Chanel Reissue 2.55 I want -
reissue_itself_oohlala.jpg

Anyone know the price for this amazing piece:heart:?

The black bag you posted is fake. If you are interested in an authentic one, I read somewhere that Neimans has it on sale.

As for your other question, I cut and paste this information for you:

The Classic Flap Bag comes in three sizes:

Small - 9" W x 5.5" H x 2" D - $2,295.00 for Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Medium - 10" x 6" x 2.5" - $2,395.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

Jumbo - 12" x 8" x 3" - $2,650.00 Caviar + $100.00 more for lambskin

======================================== ===========

The sizes for the Reissue 2.55:

A302224: - The Baby 7.5 W x 5.75 H x 1.75 D inches $1795

A302225: - Small 9.75" x 7.06" x 2.16" $2,250.00

A302226: - Medium 11" x 8" x 2.5" $2,695.00

A302227: - Large 12.25" x 9.18" x 2.5" $2,850.00

A302228: - The X-Large aka Jumbo 14.2" x 9.8" x 3" $3,495.00

Hi Saskia, welcome to the forums, yep the reporter piccie that you posted is most definatately a fake. If you look at the top of our Chanel Forum, there is an authenticate this thread, so be sure to post any bags you are thinking about purchasing there if you are not buying from a store. I would definately recommend you try the boutiques and chanel outlets first tho on your first bag so that you are not saddled with a fake :sad:

hi..

Dont worry , I knew it was a fake - I just didnt to show you guys a picture of the bag -because I really want it - and I dont know if they still sell them in the Chanel Stores? (I only buy my bags at offical stores because i am scared of fakes!)
Any ideas if its still produced?

Its nice to hear that its on sake in the US at Neiman Marcus, but I am here in Europe so I can only buy if at offical stores. They are not offered at the Moment at my store - but you dont really trust my SA, so I wanted to know whether they are still produced in the future or if its over

The sizes for the Reissue 2.55:

A302224: - The Baby 7.5 W x 5.75 H x 1.75 D inches $1795

A302225: - Small 9.75" x 7.06" x 2.16" $2,250.00

A302226: - Medium 11" x 8" x 2.5" $2,695.00

A302227: - Large 12.25" x 9.18" x 2.5" $2,850.00

A302228: - The X-Large aka Jumbo 14.2" x 9.8" x 3" $3,495.00
user_offline.gif

THE REISSUES COME ALSO IN LAMBSKIN OR CAVIAR??? OR JUST IN CAVIAR????

the fake you posted is from the Cambon ligne. it is discontinued and your best bet now is the ebay or consignment stores.

the dark gold reissue flap is limited and as well, your best bet would be lots of luck and consignment stores/ebay.

and yes, the chanel luxury ligne bowler comes in bronze/gold metallic patent but not in bronze metallic but in a light gold metallic color. i'm not so sure what kind of 'bronze' you're talking about though.

the bags you are looking for sure are HTF!! good luck!