Just got back from the Boutique!!!

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Everytime I go to the store, the SA's make fun of me, becasue I walk from one corner of the store to the next and all over, so I'm always in there for at least 45 mins trying to make up my mind on what I want.

I had intentions of going there to order the new Slim Carly, which they had in stock, my store got all of them except the blue. She said NO ONE got the blue ones, strange. But after trying it on and contimplating, I'm really not a fan of the big C's. And with a slouchy shoulder bag like that I tend to put waaaaaay too much in it, and it ends up being a lot heavier than neccesary.

But I couldn't walk away empty handed.

So here's my new Beauty!!!!1

The Gallery Signature Tote in CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Pretty pretty boxes!!
DSC00203.jpg

Tattersal ponytail scarf
DSC00204.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

The inside is Lavender, it's so nice!!! :heart:
DSC00207.jpg

(Zoey helped me open the boxes)
DSC00209.jpg

And a modeling Pic....
DSC00210.jpg

And the best part it, SO loves it too!!!!!!!!

sooo cute! I just got that tattersall ponytail scarf for my birthday the other day and I cant wait to wear it out! and i love the interior of your bag! who knew? they should really show interiors on the website

Gorgeous! Sorry you didn't enjoy the Carly, it's not for everyone. The gallery tote and the scarf are so lovely!

I had that scarf at one point but returned it because of a snag in the silk. I think I want it again now! :love:

:dothewave: Wowwww!!!!!!!!!!
This is the bag that I ordered!!! But I ordered it in khaki/red, and is pink inside! I love the lavender in yours! Is a wonderful bag! :tup: And it is the ponytail??? I want it!!! You will put it in the bag? Please don't forget show some pics!!!