The Reva Flats: Gold Vs. Silver

I have the gold revas with the gold logo. They're awesome :nuts: Sure, they're a bit flashy, but I wanted them to be :P I'm actually considering buying them in silver. Both colors are great.

I only saw the gold/gold IRL and it's so pretty and comfy. It really depends on your preferrence on what color tp get. Bet. my gold and silver shoes (heels), I find that I wear my gold less.

I love the Gold Reva flats... it took me a while to start liking them now I'm at the point of craving a pair. I think it depends more on your skin tone and preference. While I prefer silver jewelery, I can't pull off large amounts of gold due to the golden tones of my skin.

Are you sure? B/C I was there last week and I asked if the Revas were going to be on sale this week and they said NO.

YES, I am sure. I even tried them on. Some styles I remember are silver glitter, red leather, and gold leather. They also had TB boots and the flats with the tassels. They might not have all the sizes though because they were all on the sale rack.

I also saw some CL, Jimmy Choo and Miu Miu. It is worth taking a look. The location is SF Nordstrom.