Saks Chanel Sale Loot- Show me what you've got!

great deals, i have yet to find chanel on sale!

I believe that if there is a free standing Chanel boutique in Saks and Neiman, then the sale bags are actually in the boutique and not out on the floor with the other designer bags. Sometimes there aren't even any sale signs and they just lay it out on top of the counter and the SA will "happen" to tell you about the sale. At least this is the case where I live!

I was at my Saks yesterday and saw the red mademoiselle clutch too. They also had the same clutch in 2 different version. A smaller one with the chain handle and a huge shoulder bag. It comes in red or black. Saks Chanel starts on Dec. 3rd for me, not sure when it would start for everyone else.

Nice loot! Mind if I asked where did you get the red clutch?

I bought Vintage Ligne small satchel (I really wants the tote but they dont have it anymore...)

took the pic from reference library
attachment.php

Ghostdreamer & Loal~ the clutch is 850-30% off, Jumbo Envelope is 2260-30% off

Lalique & moto~ nope, i wish it's on sale. Timeless collection never goes on sale, but always on price increase list:cursing:

Pchans~ did u get it from Saks @ San Antonio, TX:nuts:?

Changejobs~ The clutch have no strap, and the Jumb Envelope Bag is not long enough for messenger style, just shoulder bag.

Ghostdreamer & Loal~ the clutch is 850-30% off, Jumbo Envelope is 2260-30% off

Lalique & moto~ nope, i wish it's on sale. Timeless collection never goes on sale, but always on price increase list:cursing:.

Thanks for replying... is 850usd after the discount?

btw, believe or not timeless does go on sale... the pink classic flap is on sale...