for a most everyday bag once my family expands... mezzo, pal gm, never gm

• mezzo

• palermo gm

• neverfull gm

Results are only viewable after voting.

baby&melovelv

i.am.sweet.melissa
Aug 20, 2006
i'm looking for a larger everyday bag for when i have 2 kids. i will not carry a diaper bag- i'd rather have a larger 'purse'. my everyday bag is a bh. if i need more room, i carry a mezzo. i;m wondering/thinking i may need more room... or do i? please vote! thanks, also, i though i could use the neverfull gm as an overnight/large tote/big bag when i need it... should i bother? thanks again.

Isnt the mezzo dicontinued /or being ? I would worry about the bottom if i was going to use it as a bag/diaper bag. I'd go for the Neverfull GM less worry :biggrin:

The Palermo zips at the top doesn't it (correct me if I'm wrong)? Sometimes when you bend/kneel down to pick up a child or help them with something if you're not zipped at the top, things fall out.
So my vote is Palermo GM.

The Palermo zips at the top doesn't it (correct me if I'm wrong)? Sometimes when you bend/kneel down to pick up a child or help them with something if you're not zipped at the top, things fall out.
So my vote is Palermo GM.

yes- it does. thanks- that's a good point about the losing things... plus i tend to lose things without even trying! so dar neverfull & palermo are tied...

I have 2 kids myself and I would vote for the Palermo because that's what I would get if I was in the market for a diaper bag.
It's stylish, decent size, has a zipper and it's versatile ( can be carried accross your body/on your shoulder or hand-held. )

Congrats on your second baby!!