Macy's F&F coupons

madzia

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
Hi all,
I just looked at the macy's F&F coupon (20% off) and it seems that LV isn't excluded from this discount?

Here are the restrictions:

*Discount on small electrics, personal care electrics, technology, furniture, mattresses and area rugs is 10%. Valid only in-store or online at macys.com and macys.weddingchannel.com. EXCLUDES: Everyday Values; Cosmetics and Fragrances; Lease, Service and Non-Merchandise Depts.; J&R Express; Restaurants; Wine; Gift Registry Kiosk; Special Orders; Macy’s Gift Cards; payment on Credit
Accounts. Not valid on previous purchases. Discount will be deducted from the regular, sale, new reduction or clearance price as applicable. Cannot be combined with any savings pass/coupon, extra discount, or credit offer, except opening a new Macy’s account. Present Friends & Family discount card at register. Valid November 28 – December 3, 2007. MCE

I thought LV was never discounted.... does anyone know what that's all about?

Thanks

Perhaps because it is a leased department even though they are most likely excluded they don't need to be listed explicitly on the coupon KWIM? I am pretty sure they are excluded, but wonders never cease!

Perhaps because it is a leased department even though they are most likely excluded they don't need to be listed explicitly on the coupon KWIM? I am pretty sure they are excluded, but wonders never cease!

it is listed on all the other macy's coupons I've ever seen (along with kate spade, coach, lacoste etc.)
it just isn't listed on this one and from what i hear it can be applied to coach (only at the store)

i realize coach and LV aren't the same, but if they're usually excluded together, wouldn't it make sense that both are included this time?