Argh! Static in hair!

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hey gals,

After my new haircut, I've been noticing that my hair has more static in it and it's driving me nuts! How do y'all prevent it or what do you use to keep it at bay? Help! :confused1:

I rub a dryer sheet on my head :shame:

Sadly I'm not kidding. It really works. The key is finding ones that don't stink, because they do make your hair smell like a laundromat :lol:

I rub a dryer sheet on my head :shame:

Sadly I'm not kidding. It really works. The key is finding ones that don't stink, because they do make your hair smell like a laundromat :lol:

lol... I always wondered if this really worked. Never tried it, but I guess I'm going to have to now that I know it really does work. I have quite a bit of static going on with my hair, and have never found a way to get rid of it. Thanks for posting this reply!

Try using a deep conditioner once every two-three weeks, the moisture in your hair, the less static. Also if you use a nylon brush, switch to a plastic wide tooth comb.

I use a leave-in hair softener/silkener like Schwarzkopf's "got 2 be" Styltini series in Tipsy.

Otherwise get yourself a gadget (less than $10) from Strapya that removes static from anything you touch, just search for "static" on their site.