Brought any BV... want to share with u

babyshingo

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
bv_bracelet.jpg

can't stop buying BV...

want to share with you, my x'mas gift for myself...

^Hey dumdumsun - is that a beagle I see in your avatar?!?

Lovely bracelet - is it carmino? I just bought a carmino Montaigne and was happy to read today here that carmino is being carried over to the next season!

And I agree with mistikat - we are lucky the BV selection is so unexciting here in Canada or we would be in deep(er) in trouble. (And just why is the BV situation so bad here? I see an opportunity...)

Sorry I can't bold people's names - I'm travelling and getting my tPF fix on my BlackBerry (no mean feat).

GORGEOUS bracelet, babyshingo!! And in Carmino no less! I saw this same bracelet in Peltro, which I'm still planning on how to steal from a SA! :P I'm sure this bracelet will make you happy for many years to come!!

Sorry I can't bold people's names - I'm travelling and getting my tPF fix on my BlackBerry (no mean feat).

Oh wow. That def impresses me. I get a headache just trying to browse tPF on the bf's BlackBerry, and always give up after a while :shame:

you are definitely hooked babyshingo...just like the rest of us ;)

nice bracelet...carmino is such a pop colour, amazing how it livens up everything!

good choice! :tup: