what colour should i get?

suying

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
Hi all, i'm a newbie in fendi forum... if i need to have the one and only spy bag, which material or colour will the the best?( need not to be the latest colour as i'm thinking of buying a pre-owned spy.) And i will be grateful if you all can post picture for me if possible. i prefer colour which easy to match. TIA:flowers:

S - the color & such will depend on your lifestyle & wardrobe. Most PFers like the Nappa Leather bags. Black, Brown (chocolate), cognac, blueberry are good neutral colors. The zucca nappa is still the one I can't live without. Here are the list of colors of your use: http://pics.livejournal.com/fendi_spy_list/gallery/00007t80

dear baglady, thanks for the wonderful link of the spy pictures! you are such a doll:flowers:
well, now i have narrow down my list to either the brown spy, denim or if possible i will love to have the tulle spy as well(although it is not practical). I'm very girlie girl and i normally wear dresses. so i hope the spy will be a wise choice for me!:smile:

You might want to consider the Wisteria spys or Squirrel spys (see these IRL - they have extensive embroidery & sparkles) if you are dressy. Have fun!

You might want to consider the Wisteria spys or Squirrel spys (see these IRL - they have extensive embroidery & sparkles) if you are dressy. Have fun!

baglady you are so right! i saw a squirrel spy in wash denim today IRL and it's absolutely stunning!!! but i just wonder how long do i need to wait for a pre-owned. Any idea how much roughly should it be for a pre-owned squirrel spy?:confused1:

at first i thought of that colour as well but i read somewhere they said the leather tend to fade after a while... so i don't know whether it is a good choice, no doubt the leather are so soft and nice!

oh ya, besides i saw a squirrel spy in my local fendi boutique but too bad it is way too high for my budget! so too bad:crybaby::crybaby:just gotta wait a pre-owned, i hope i'm lucky enough to get one