I am so depressed, please help!

ebruo

Her Royal Floopiness
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
I just decided to change my wallet for the holidays and took out my LV red vernis from the drawer where it's been sitting for over a year...and it has 3 pen marks on the back!!! I feel like crying. Does anybody have any idea as to how to clean vernis please? Please help, I am soooo upset...Thank you.

They are like a few cm.s long marks. I will try the non-acetone npr, thank you very much, I really hope it works. Would it damage the colour?

hi ebruo~ i have the same problem :crybaby: my pearle reade was sitting in its dustbag for a while and a couple of weeks ago when i decided to use it~ i noticed a faint pen mark about 5cm long! i was soooooo upset~ and since its vernis i have no idea how to get it off~ i will give Gelare's suggestion a go too and hope it will do the job without damaging the "shine"~

I think some of the ladies here use the mr clean magic eraser!

yeah, i owuld try that first before putting anything on it.

and if you try the nailpolish remover, try it out first on a spot you don't recognize so much, cause IF it should harm the vernis, i'd rather have it in a hard-to-see coner instead of right in the middle...

good luck!!!

Well, one out of the three happened when I was using it last year (I haven't left any pens without caps in my bag, I still maintain it may have been a jealousy scratch!), the other two, I have no idea!!! It is like a mystery and a very depressing one at that.

I live in the UK, I don't think we have this Mr Clean product here. Darn...

I would not use Magic Eraser on Vernis or any patent leather for that matter, ME will remove the top shiny coating on the vernis leaving a dull spot and ruining your piece. Try 90% alcohol.

no, the forums had this thread at the top. I did not look at the date. LOL and the forums since the change are really messing with my computer. Can not stay logged into them as I keep crashing out. so difficult to check anything. LOL