Show us your winter boots!

shihfan

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Hi girls, i've been looking forever for a pair of mid-range priced, nice leather flat/low heel boots for everyday...., seems impossible to find! I thought it would be fun to see your winter boots collection to get some inspirations! =) now there r so many boots out there when i shop online, it can be hard to pick for many of us. Show us your boots and let us know how u like them!

I got these from Barneys:

87397_1.jpg

They're very comfortable and warm, but I haven't had much of a chance to test them out yet.

I only have this picture because I never wear my boots. It never gets cold enough here for boots.

I bought these at Macy's for $169 last year. Some unknown brand.. :confused1:
The jeans are 7 For all mankind. (BTW the platform heel is about 3 inches high)

Attachments

• CIMG2863.JPG
    CIMG2863.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 102
l_4c501d6303c1e5e4eb425ee84c70616e.jpg
Here are a picture of my winter boots..not at all flat, but here they are.
Im actually still debating on if I should keep them. Can you believe it? Winter is almost over and I havent even worn them.

This is the first year I´ve gotten winter boots! I moved from southern to central cali and the weather is colder (I'm a big weather wuss). I bought them at payless and only spent $50 for both pairs and they're both soo cute.

This is the longer boot, it´s a nice brown that goes perfect with my "I'm a college student who owns nothing but jeans" look lol It also kept my legs incredibly warm while I waited in line for 5 hours waiting for Bestbuy to open lol :smile:

056707_1_600x600.jpg

There is an alternate view on this site http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Prod...=Adult&Popularity=1348&DescriptiveColor=Brown

and I got these because I thought they were cute lol :biggrin:
054430_1_600x600.jpg