am i buying the right shining monkey products?

fsadeli

O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
Hi all :heart: as i've been reading the comments the whole time about the goodness of shining monkey, i decided to order one...i'm from singapore and it's very coincidence that my cousin from states will be visiting me by this end of dec, so i can order it through my cousin address...but i dunno which products should i bought:confused1:, clueless about it cos there's so many products....i need the one you all always spray on the handle to make it water resistant? is it the one?

http://www.shiningmonkey.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=11

please help me out!! thanks guyss:tup:

do u use it on louis vuitton bag's handle? it's where the vachetta needs to be taken care of..

Yes, it works great against liquid spills and I use it on all my bags except for Epi leather. But, if you're mostly concerned about the vachetta darkening, you may want to consider the Lovin' My Bags products mentioned above -- specifically, the "for handles only" and "pro-treatment" items. They are supposed to block water AND oil absorption so they might work better on handles and other areas that are constantly touched.

But, if you're mostly concerned about the vachetta darkening, you may want to consider the Lovin' My Bags products mentioned above -- specifically, the "for handles only" and "pro-treatment" items. They are supposed to block water AND oil absorption so they might work better on handles and other areas that are constantly touched.[/quote]

i can get it in the amazon? the name of the products is lovin' my bags?