Violet RH Day - where to find?

there is one on let-trade.. its a VERy reputable LV reseller. the only downside is that some people who have bought from them complains about a mothball smell but some say that it doesn't have a smell at all. I dealt with them once, and there was some confusion where the item was already sold, so they refunded me RIGHT AWAY.. and was GREAT!!!!

i think its going for 1099
go to www.let-trade.com

shipping is included in the price as well.. but for customs(its a hk based business).. i have no idea.. you should research a little about them!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

How does it work if the bag is listed on both their e*** and non-e*** sites? For example, if I order the bag from let-trade's non-e*** site, does it still show up in my e*** account?

no. its actually cheaper if you bought it through their own website because shipping is included, they will send you a confirmation and everything and i've heard that you may need to ask them for a tracking number, they don't send them automatically

many pf'ers have purchased from them, you can just do a search and they pop up left and right!!! good luck~

shipping is included in the price as well.. but for customs(its a hk based business).. i have no idea.. you should research a little about them!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

i'm always so worried about bying from a hk or asian business. how do you know they are actually authentic. i mean hk is basically the capital of fakes and most are absolutly flawless copies

i'm always so worried about bying from a hk or asian business. how do you know they are actually authentic. i mean hk is basically the capital of fakes and most are absolutly flawless copies

once again. do a search on them in the main forum!!! i was worried at first as well, but many pf'ers have great experiences with them. but i guess if you don't trust them, then don't buy from them. :yes:

Hello all,

I broke down and purchased the violet Day from let-trade, so now I'm super-anxious for its arrival! I purchased it on Monday night and received a payment thank you from them. I emailed Tuesday night to ask for a tracking number, and they said they'd send it when the item was shipped. It's now Wednesday night...shouldn't the item have been shipped by now? I know that I'm extra eager, but am I too eager? I don't want to keep badgering them, but I want to know.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks!

Hello all,

I broke down and purchased the violet Day from let-trade, so now I'm super-anxious for its arrival! I purchased it on Monday night and received a payment thank you from them. I emailed Tuesday night to ask for a tracking number, and they said they'd send it when the item was shipped. It's now Wednesday night...shouldn't the item have been shipped by now? I know that I'm extra eager, but am I too eager? I don't want to keep badgering them, but I want to know.

Can anyone share their experiences?

Thanks!

did you get a tracking number yet? i really want a violet RH day myself... please post pics when you get it!