spring summer 08 has begun!!

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
i went by the balenciaga store on george v in paris today and they just received their shipment of spring summer 08 BAGS!! unfortunately, they're all still in boxes and in the process of unpacking and the SA refused to let me see any of the bags. he was really rude about it too. :tdown: (but that's another story for another time..)

anyway he said they are in the process of unpacking it and will be ready for public viewing earliest friday. maybe one of our parisian girls will have better luck there?? i'm still trying to decide to if i'm going to go back on friday to see the bags or wait until i get back to the states...

i went by the balenciaga store on george v in paris today and they just received their shipment of spring summer 08 BAGS!! unfortunately, they're all still in boxes and in the process of unpacking and the SA refused to let me see any of the bags. he was really rude about it too. :tdown: (but that's another story for another time..)

anyway he said they are in the process of unpacking it and will be ready for public viewing earliest friday. maybe one of our parisian girls will have better luck there?? i'm still trying to decide to if i'm going to go back on friday to see the bags or wait until i get back to the states...

Oh, I love spring:love:
So probably in Milan it's happening the same thing?? Who knows.... maybe they could need a help in unpacking? :graucho:
I'll try to be strong, at least for a couple of weeks.
Thank you pluiee!

twiggers>> i hope so!! apparently some one was already offered a vert thyme pt?!!? fingers crossed!
dd>> thanks :smile: yah i'm so sick of poor SA service at bal almost everywhere. :sad: on the other hand, i highly recommend eric at printemps, super nice, they ship internationally AND give an additional 10% for foreigners!
babi>> hee hee, i wish i could have offered a hand!! he was very adamant about not showing me anything!! not even swatches.. i was like in new york, they'll show swatches! he was like i don't care how you do it in america, in paris, it is different!

[he was like i don't care how you do it in america, in paris, it is different![/quote]

Wow -- what a jerk! On the other hand, I'm SO excited the new colors have come in. Isn't this almost a month earlier than expected??!!