I hit the Jackpot & I wasn't even in LasVegas!

Shazarae

Wanna be Bunny!
Jan 11, 2007
So I have told you all before that when we sell our house my hubby promised me a bag of my choice well things have not gone the way we had anticipated and we are still living in our house so I never expected anything like this.

So here is my story.... I come home today and my hubby was expecting some RAM for our sons computer and there is a HUGE box sitting in my chair and I'm like what the heck did you order besides RAM! So he jumps in the shower and is like why don't you take a look so I'm like okay.... So my son and I begin to open the box because he likes to help me open stuff when I get mail in and things and as we are opening it hes like ohhh presents... I'm like no honey no presents in there this is your RAM and something else daddy ordered. Well we get the box open and to my Surprise I see a HUGE LV box and an Eluxury card sitting on the top. I open up the card first, even though my instincts was to open the box first, and there was a card that says "For the most Wonderful woman in the world". I begin to cry and I went to tell my hubby TY before I could open the box I was in tears hehehee. So hes like do you like them.. I'm like THEM!!! I didn't know there was 2 boxes in there ROFL so I'm like I havent even opened anything but the card. So there we go to open the stuff up and my son already had the little box open. Then I opened the bigger box myself.... I'm like OMG I still can't believe it right now.... So here are the pics! My FIRST and only Louis Vuitton's!:love:

p.s. I have the same bag and it's the best bag of all time! Soooo pretty and comfy! I know you'll love it!

It's my dream bag! I never thought I would own one myself but I always wanted it and as for the wallet he picked that out totally on his own he said I needed to have a wallet to match the bag when I carry it. So Kudos to him for picking out such a stylish wallet and one that is a perfect size for the bag. I feel for him I think he just created a monster now ROFL!:nuts:

It's my dream bag! I never thought I would own one myself but I always wanted it and as for the wallet he picked that out totally on his own he said I needed to have a wallet to match the bag when I carry it. So Kudos to him for picking out such a stylish wallet and one that is a perfect size for the bag. I feel for him I think he just created a monster now ROFL!:nuts:

Lol! That's great! That's so sweet of him...he has great taste for sure!

Your DH is soooo sweet!!! My bf thinks I spend too much money on bags (he doesn't even know they cost as much as they do) so he'd never indulge me like that. Congrats, what a great set!