Rebecca Minkoff DATE CLUTCH - Does anyone own this bag?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I was thinking about buying a Rebecca Minkoff Date Clutch. I have a few holiday parties to go to and I don't have a single evening bag. I don't want anything that's really small and because of the way this bag folds over, the size is adjustable.

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/Merch..._Code=RM&Product_Code=DATE&Category_Code=BAGS

I just wonder if there are any owners of the Date Clutch and what your thoughts are on the bag. I was thinking about getting it in the Dark Grey - I like the look of the leather on that bag (slightly glazed with a broken in look to it)

dark_grey1.jpg

I was thinking about buying a Rebecca Minkoff Date Clutch. I have a few holiday parties to go to and I don't have a single evening bag. I don't want anything that's really small and because of the way this bag folds over, the size is adjustable.

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/Merch..._Code=RM&Product_Code=DATE&Category_Code=BAGS

I just wonder if there are any owners of the Date Clutch and what your thoughts are on the bag. I was thinking about getting it in the Dark Grey - I like the look of the leather on that bag (slightly glazed with a broken in look to it)

dark_grey1.jpg

I bought it in black during the sample sale. It should be here any day if you can wait for a review? here are some pics from funkylala that might help you better see the shape and size. Also, I have the dark gray MA, maybe its the same leather, not sure. Anyway, its slouchy and not rigid, but def. not buttery soft. It does look perfectly broken in (why i loooove that bag)

http://www.funkylala.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=31&products_id=164

;) it arrived. it's bigger than i thought and definitely casual. it's as tall as my MA mini even when folded and almost as wide! The black leather is so soft and smooshy. I love it! Here is a pic with it in front of my MA Mini and the pen is there for size reference also. REALLY cute bag! Oh and a bargain at $125 during the sample sale. yay!

Attachments

• clutch.JPG
    clutch.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 186
love it! just got mine today in dark charcoal with the silver zipper. ah...so pretty.

ooooh, would you mind posting a pic? Someone posted on the deals board that RM will be taking phone orders again Monday and I think I might get the Dark Grey one too. I'm wondering if its the same dark gray as my MA though (which i love).

ooooh, would you mind posting a pic? Someone posted on the deals board that RM will be taking phone orders again Monday and I think I might get the Dark Grey one too. I'm wondering if its the same dark gray as my MA though (which i love).

here it is as you requested. hehe, I got the picture model idea from your original posting of your bags dollyrusso! hope you don't mind! :shame:

RM upgraded her dustbags to be satin now too! sorry if the pics are blurry.

Attachments

• 1117070841.jpg
    1117070841.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 1117070842.jpg
    1117070842.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 118
here it is as you requested. hehe, I got the picture model idea from your original posting of your bags dollyrusso! hope you don't mind! :shame:

RM upgraded her dustbags to be satin now too! sorry if the pics are blurry.

I think size references are really helpful! Wow, the dark gray is really stunning on this bag. Good choice :tup: I am going to try and get this color Monday. I think this bag is a sleeper hit because it's a great size and goes with jeans or a little more "dressed". Also it's a bargain. eep! Wish me luck!