Chanel shopping in Hong Kong

Went to the Canton Rd one and Macau.
Canton
- GST
- A black patent medium
- E/W in black lambskin and neutral caviar
- medium flaps in black (all hardware and all skins)

Macau
- medium croc flap
- small croc flap
- blacks/neutrals for the small/med/e/w's
I remember the crocs to be purple and orange but have forgotten which was which size. The SA was lovely there :heart:

I saw Hollywood bowler and Hollywood tote in gold at Peninsula Chanel. Also, there are croco reissues in black, red, purple, cerf tote in black and white, modern chain tote & hobo, classic flaps... i think this time HK got early shipment for Cruise line!

^^ thanks guys! any more updates on the other boutiques? the boutique in pacific at JW mariott? hehe my dad's there on a trip now i hope he has time to check the stuff out! ;)

Some of you know I used to live there and frequented the Prince's Bldg store often. My DH is going to be there next year and my SA from that store sent me an email just to see how I am doing!! How cool is that?? Anyway I told her he would be there to buy stuff for me - can anyone out there tell me what is available in the stores? Specifically and flaps - the colors as they usually order different stuff that what is here.

Thanks for your help!!

Recently, they seem to only have beige and black flaps...there are some Hollywoods in Gold from the Cruise 08 collection, but it seems the stock is very limited at PB at the moment as they have had a lot of events and bags have been selling quickly...