Got my YSL Tributes today

Zophie

Feb 14, 2007
So I decided to pre-order these. And thanks to the advice of those who posted on my thread about pre-ordering I got a little smaller than my regular size, and they fit perfectly. I didn't expect them to come this soon, so I'm excited. I wanted the lower heel ones so I can wear them to work. I just hope they don't come off as too stripperish when I wear them. Not that I mind shoes that have that look, but I don't want to look ridiculous wearing them to work. I have to say I really like them though and they are very comfortable.

Attachments

• YSL1.jpg
    YSL1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 96
  • YSL2.jpg
    YSL2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 68
  • YSL3.jpg
    YSL3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 70
  • YSL4.jpg
    YSL4.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 123
thanks! I tend to be a little fetishy in the shoes that I like, so I have to be careful I don't go overboard. I used to work with an attorney who must have had a shoe fetish or something because every time I wore shoes that were sort of fetish or stripper-like his eyes would get all big and he'd go, "Oooh, I like your shoes."

I used to work with an attorney who must have had a shoe fetish or something because every time I wore shoes that were sort of fetish or stripper-like his eyes would get all big and he'd go, "Oooh, I like your shoes."

:roflmfao: Hysterical! Was it like a good compliment or was it one of those really creepy compliments???? :roflmfao: Too funny!

They look great! Congrats!