November loot! Camellia CC Holder, belt, eyeglasses, and wallet on chain!

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hey guys! All of my November loot finished coming in so I can finally post some pictures. I think I'm realllllly on a Chanel ban until at least spring. :love:

"Vintage" Chanel Belt - 2002P
Dsc03631.png

Dsc03574.png

Dsc03632.png

Dsc03633.png

Eyeglasses - 3013 - only $175 with prescription lenses!!!
Dsc03580.png

Dsc03620.png

Dsc03583.png

and last but not least...
Metallic Black Wallet on Chain
!!! :love:
Dsc03678.png

Dsc03642.png

Dsc03686.png

Dsc03518.png

Dsc03539.png

Dsc03527.png

I have lots, and lots more pics of each item that I'm in the process of putting up in the reference library.

Thanks for reading! :girlsigh:

:drool: Awsome loot! Where did u find such great price for the glasses?
About to PM ya with info! :upsidedown:

That's what I wanna know!! I've really been wanting some! & may I ask how much the wallet on a chain is? TIA!!

$1,325 eek. Price is kinda steep but it's sooo beautiful IRL. Also very versatile in the ways you can wear it. Single strap, single strap messenger style, double strap (so it's shorter), as a clutch, etc. You can also fit quite a bit (not a LOT, but I can fit my phone, my camera, and some makeup in there).

Very nice! Congrats, did you go to Ala Moana or Waikiki for the card case and wallet??
I got the card case at Ala Moana yesterday, but they had to do a transfer from the Waikiki boutique. They only had two left at the Waikiki one and I took one of them! They have quite a few grey, pink, and blue ones left though!!! I had to get the Wallet on Chain from Neiman Marcus because they're completely sold out at Chanel boutiques. There's only one defective one left at Chanel NY. :yes:

Thank you! :sweatdrop: Really though, after I get the black patent Jumbo and blue fonce Jumbo, I think I'll really truly feel "complete" as far as bags go.

Just for the heck of it, here's a pic of my white caviar jumbo that I got two days before the Nov 1 increase. I guess it is pretty huge, but I love the size! I don't regret getting it at all.

Dsc03636.png

*edit* Haha, Nathalie you read my mind! I just thought I'd post one since it's "technically" an October loot item. I did post lost of pics in the reference library of my white flap though!

hot new items! i like how white that jumbo is, it goes really well, especially outstanding on your tan skin! enjoy your new goodies ;) like you, i'm on a (bag) ban until spring LOL

hot new items! i like how white that jumbo is, it goes really well, especially outstanding on your tan skin! enjoy your new goodies ;) like you, i'm on a (bag) ban until spring LOL
Thanks again all of you! I looove the jumbo. What's funny is, I used to post about how I was not a "flap" kinda gal and how I thought they were a bit old-lady lol. I guess you can't knock it til you try it, cause once I actually tried one on at the Chanel boutique it was love at first sight!

:love:

But yes, no more until spring/summer! Well maybe a camellia wallet... lol. I hear they're coming out with new ones in the spring. Not good for my ban! :yucky:

& thanks Nathalie! I adore your "vintage" pieces that don't even look vintage cause they're so pristine!