Serena's Bag?

n1654320203_96966_3210.jpg

I LOVE the bag that Serena is carrying in this pic, would anyone happen to know what brand it is? I would really appreciate any help, thanks:P

Found this on people.com:
"
Calling all Gossip Girl fans: The hunt for Serena’s enviable grey suede boots is over, and it doesn’t involve forking over your savings to get them.”“Everyone loves those boots (as seen on Blake Lively), says Gossip Girl’s costume designers Eric Daman, who also worked on Sex and the City. “They’re Chinese Laundry and I got them at DSW!” These knee-high boots come in at an affordable $99 on chineselaundry.com, and even though the ash grey pair that Serena donned are sold out on the web site, you can get the style in either black or brown. Better yet, after November 25, you can get an almost identical style boot on chineselaundry.com in the same ash grey. Who doesn’t love affordable style?
Posted by StyleWatch "

Says nothing about the bag! Arggg!! Sorry.

Found this on people.com:
"
Calling all Gossip Girl fans: The hunt for Serena’s enviable grey suede boots is over, and it doesn’t involve forking over your savings to get them.”“Everyone loves those boots (as seen on Blake Lively), says Gossip Girl’s costume designers Eric Daman, who also worked on Sex and the City. “They’re Chinese Laundry and I got them at DSW!” These knee-high boots come in at an affordable $99 on chineselaundry.com, and even though the ash grey pair that Serena donned are sold out on the web site, you can get the style in either black or brown. Better yet, after November 25, you can get an almost identical style boot on chineselaundry.com in the same ash grey. Who doesn’t love affordable style?
Posted by StyleWatch "

Says nothing about the bag! Arggg!! Sorry.

wow 99$!!!! now me liking it more :tup: