Jimmy Choo Oh Robynbenz, aren't you back by now?

Yes Ethel....WHERE are you??? How was your trip? Did you and Mr. Mertz make it home OK with your stash of sneaky snake? :sneaky:

Good Lord....I hope the Mertz's aren't sitting in Customs jail somewhere because Ethel refuses to let go of the bag! :sos:

Btw...I was only able to FINALLY sign back on to tPF this morning! I tried all day and night yesteday even rebooting my computer. Tried again this morning and it still wouldn't come up....finally at around 7:00 AM. I was able to get on. I wonder if maybe Robyn also had that problem? Anyone else? Because I was really surprised to see that so many of you were back on here by 4:00 PM. yesterday or so. :amazed:

OMG:wtf::wtf:
Good Lord....I hope the Mertz's aren't sitting in Customs jail somewhere because Ethel refuses to let go of the bag! :sos:

You could be right!
We may need to organize a JC Posse to rescue her.
Remember if we have to remove handcuffs - don't damage the bag!:lol::lol:

Yes Ethel....WHERE are you??? How was your trip? Did you and Mr. Mertz make it home OK with your stash of sneaky snake? :sneaky:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Hi Ladies,

I'm back and Mr. Mertz got put in jail for wearing his lederhosen's in public:lol:

I'm sorry I haven't had much free time since returning, but I promise to post really soon!

Well thats a relief!

I was concerned if we rounded up a posse to come rescue you - one of the group would eyeball your loot before me and I have to wrestle them risking scratching one of your new bags I'd be stealing:graucho::graucho:

Well thats a relief!

I was concerned if we rounded up a posse to come rescue you - one of the group would eyeball your loot before me and I have to wrestle them risking scratching one of your new bags I'd be stealing:graucho::graucho:

Oh, that would be a fine sight wouldn't it? You, me and the rest of the Choo girls jet off to Germany to break out the Mertz's only to end up at each other's throats fighting over the very bags that would have landed them in jail in the first place! :bagslap:

I can see it now....the dust would settle and there we ALL would be sitting in jail....a half a dozen Choo girls, 2 tattered Python Mahalas and a guy in lederhosen!:choochoo:

Oh, that would be a fine sight wouldn't it? You, me and the rest of the Choo girls jet off to Germany to break out the Mertz's only to end up at each other's throats fighting over the very bags that would have landed them in jail in the first place! :bagslap:

I can see it now....the dust would settle and there we ALL would be sitting in jail....a half a dozen Choo girls, 2 tattered Python Mahalas and a guy in lederhosen!:choochoo:

Yes, and apparently that would be some special style of "indoor only" lederhosen (hmmmm :shame: ), since you wouldn't get busted for wearing regular lederhosen out in public.

Yes, and apparently that would be some special style of "indoor only" lederhosen (hmmmm :shame: ), since you wouldn't get busted for wearing regular lederhosen out in public.

Hey, I wasn't goin' there....you never know, maybe they came from a "Frederick's of Munich" shop after the Mertz's had spent a day at the hofbrau! :drinks:

I think those Mertz'e are probably some crazy fun folks to travel with! :upsidedown:

Oh Stinker, YOU KILL ME!!!!
Mr. Mertz is sitting next to me watching his beloved football games on tape from the weekend (mind you) and I am over here laughing hysterically:roflmfao::roflmfao: and he is looking at me like I am some kind of idiot:wtf:

Anyway, it is GREAT to be home and now that I have gotten some rest, cleaned my house, washed a weeks worth of laundry and dealt with the NEVER ENDING crisis of a 15 year old DD, I can finally sit down and catch up on some fun :choochoo: happenings. I only wish I had your wonderful writing capabilities;)

I have Missed all of you Ladies and can't wait to read all the latest :choochoo: threads!

:ty: for all the well wishes and for thinking about us while we were off on our adventures:heart:

;)^Shhhh....all Mr. Mertz needs to know is that.....the PATRIOTS WON and the COLTS LOST!!!!!!! :yahoo:

A close game to be sure, but a win is still a win nonetheless and we will take it with us all the way to the Super Bowl (and hopefully an undefeated season) thankyouverymuch! :rochard:

I can't wait to hear all about your trip, when you get a moment, do tell! :tup: