For you ladies who purchased RM at Nordstrom...

Sep 10, 2007
I just returned from the half yearly and I recieved a price adjustment on my Matinee...

Its down to 309.90 w/o tax so for me in MD with 5% tax thats 325.40 :yahoo: Yall should go and try and get your adjustment!!

They didnt have anymore of her bags. I was at Montgomery Mall in Maryland. I gave the SA my reciept and she looked it up in the system and that is the price that came up so maybe an SA can do the same for you. The SA told me they usually wont do the adjustment when the item isnt on the floor anymore, but she was super nice so she went ahead and credited my account anyway. The price should be in the system so your store should be able to honor the price.

thanks for the heads up! I just talked to my SA and she said that I can definitely come in & get a price adjustment - that's more than $100 back!! YEA!! Unfortunately, there are no more RM bags, but maybe I'll find something else to get instead!!

I was at South Coast Plaza and picked up a Matinee in

There were a few Elisha's (Blue with Wicker and a grey-ish Chocolate color), at least two Morning After Bags in All Ivory and Ivory with Chocolate Basket-weave. I think there was also a blue one in the back. Call Tracy at SCP: 949-549-8300. She was great!

I just came back from the Nordies in Brea, CA. Found a taupe/sand MA for $284 and just could not resist. Even though I have a royal MAM coming from sample sale, I thought the price is just too good to pass up. They also had a white MA with brown leather trim.

I just came back from the Nordies in Brea, CA. Found a taupe/sand MA for $284 and just could not resist. Even though I have a royal MAM coming from sample sale, I thought the price is just too good to pass up. They also had a white MA with brown leather trim.

:P heehee....I just ordered an MA in Black from the sample also, and was so excited about my Nordies purchase, I didn't even put what color I got! It's the Matinee in Chocolate (but looks somewhat grey-ish brown to me!)