November PCE?

k2sealer

I only wear live fur
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
I just got a PCE card in the mail. Monday actually. It is for 11/10-18th at the Boutique stores only. Although they way they phrased it was "Full price stores".

Anyone else get one of these?

I also got a call from (I assume) Jacksonville yesterday afternoon, letting me know that I'm invited to get 25% at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood Washington. The only reason I assume it was from JAX is because the lady that I talked to had a thick southern accent. Much more common in JAX, not so common in Washington State.

I told her, thanks, that I already knew because I had gotten the card in the mail the day before.

I was dying to post this information for the last two days while tPF was migrating to the new servers.

I also got a call from (I assume) Jacksonville yesterday afternoon, letting me know that I'm invited to get 25% at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood Washington. The only reason I assume it was from JAX is because the lady that I talked to had a thick southern accent. Much more common in JAX, not so common in Washington State.

I told her, thanks, that I already knew because I had gotten the card in the mail the day before.

I was dying to post this information for the last two days while tPF was migrating to the new servers.
That's how I got my invite too...some guy named William, who obviously works at Jax because he kind of stumbled over the words and said I could attend the event at my local "full-price" store.

BTW...this is my VERY FIRST PCE INVITE...and I don't care if it's on the phone, my mail or carrier pigeon...it's cool just to finally be a part of the club :P

Now, if I can just convince DH to let me off my ban, just this one teeny, tiny time...