Pics of the bag I sent bag .... for a smaller size

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
I ADORE this line...its made so well, and it reminds of the good ol speedys back in the 80's from Gucci that just lasted forever and looked great all the time! However, the large size Boston is G I N O R M O U S!!! The same size as my LV carry on duffell!!!! So I got the Med...The white is great for Florida, but I must have both!!! Here is a pic before I sent it back!

Attachments

• pics 633.jpg
    pics 633.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 123
  • pics 631.jpg
    pics 631.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 90
I ADORE this line...its made so well, and it reminds of the good ol speedys back in the 80's from Gucci that just lasted forever and looked great all the time! However, the large size Boston is G I N O R M O U S!!! The same size as my LV carry on duffell!!!! So I got the Med...The white is great for Florida, but I must have both!!! Here is a pic before I sent it back!

very ellegant! i love color white bags..:rolleyes:

Sunshine i love it!!! It truly reminds me of their boston bag way back in the 80s, which is actually the handbag that started it all for me. :yes:

i'm thinking of getting the medium size as well but the other color. Post pics when you get her...

I just got the brown medium (actually got one for my mom too!) we adore those 80's bostons so this was a must have. Its a smidge larger then a LV speedy 30. Its an amazing bag at a great price! I will post pictures in a bit!

Ok here are some pictures:

babygirlbasket006.jpg