Special Order's

Jun 15, 2006
Yes another special order thread but this one is for you to list what CAN be special ordered NOT to ask can x be can y be done

I've noticed that LV are showing more SO pieces in stores now maybe to encourage people to go down the SO route

Anyway please list what you have or what you've seen so we can use this as a catalogue of ideas, if you have a pic please include it.

Can we please keep it to the regular bags in an alternative material rather than custom made bags and exotics

Thank you :heart:

last time my parents were in the portugal store they had a stack of red epi hard sided luggage. inc ludint hat box and jewellery case. they also had a black epi bucket with orange lining when i was there a few months ago.

lockit can be SOd in croc and ostrich, and so can bill folds

speedy can be SOd in ostrich.

MC hard sided luggage

DAMIER
batignolles
cabas mezzo and piano
larger sized speedys i think
deuville (also in epi)

VACHETTA
ellipse
alma
lockit

i am not sure if there is any thread on this yet, but i always wondered how a sac plat would look with a sling. i would not mind one myself, and if a SO is possible on this? thanks!

I have the large garment bag (folds over, multi-compartments, and 5 hangers) in Damier and I just got my Pochette Florentine in Damier,oh... I also ordered the large backpack in Damier years ago and my dog's collar and leash in Damier