Hope it's not too late to show off my baby MOGANO *pics

that is just beautiful. Has me thinking I need might need to add this beautiful color to my collection. Do you think it is a reddish brown, or is it more brown?

WOW, C!!! :nuts: :drool: It's beautiful!! I love, love, love cinnamon! :heart: Very rich color, and the leather on your PT is just TDF!! :love: Cute little charm, too! Congrats!!

WOW, C!!! :nuts: :drool: It's beautiful!! I love, love, love cinnamon! :heart: Very rich color, and the leather on your PT is just TDF!! :love: Cute little charm, too! Congrats!!
Hi Cate!
OMG! this is the best color that I've ever laid my eyes on.. I absolutely love it, especially under direct sunlight. I'm sooo happy I finally got one! :tup::tup::tup:

Hey, C! I know!! I was waiting for the perfect brown, and for me, cinnamon was it! :yes: I love how the leather on yours looks so nice and thick!! In fact, all the bags in cinnamon that I've seen have been perfect! :tup: Great choice, and I think this bag will be one of the workhorses in your collection!! :smile:

Hey, C! I know!! I was waiting for the perfect brown, and for me, cinnamon was it! :yes: I love how the leather on yours looks so nice and thick!! In fact, all the bags in cinnamon that I've seen have been perfect! :tup: Great choice, and I think this bag will be one of the workhorses in your collection!! :smile:

Cate,
I think you're right! She will be my new work bag! :nuts::nuts: