How long to wait to file INR.......

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Hasn't happened yet - I only ask because checking the sellers history shows a few cases where buyers had to file INR to get refunded & seller didn't answer emails.

I BIN'd something 10/22. People who got stuff after that have rec. their items & left feedback. I have emailed the seller twice so far just inquiring if it shipped - no responses. So if this continues how long before filing?? 2-3 weeks?

I'd file on the first available date, don't let it go. Bad sellers can drag their feet so long and string buyers along that time expires.

Hasn't happened yet - I only ask because checking the sellers history shows a few cases where buyers had to file INR to get refunded & seller didn't answer emails.

I BIN'd something 10/22. People who got stuff after that have rec. their items & left feedback. I have emailed the seller twice so far just inquiring if it shipped - no responses. So if this continues how long before filing?? 2-3 weeks?

kbell - you can file with Paypal now... File a complaint and escalate it to a claim - he seller will then have to respond by providing proof of shipment. If they don't respond in 10 days the claim is found in your favor and you are fully refunded.:yes:

10 days after the transaction was completed I would file. Is the item in the same country as you or an international transaction?