opinions???

Attachments

• key holder.jpg
    key holder.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 180
  • grelots.jpg
    grelots.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 154
I've seen them both they are really cute I have the short chain reserved for me they wouldn't let me buy now because it wasn't released yet also there was one person above me on the list.

I think you'll either love it or hate it, but it looks better irl than pics

I had pre paid for the chain charm since last Friday and was suposed to pick it up yesterday but changed my mind for two reasons, too noisy and too big.

I already have the pastilles chain and I thought it would be the same length, but found it to be a bit longer.

Another thing that's putting me off about this type of jewelry from LV is the tarnish factor, my pastilles necklace charm has already started to tarnish... :sad:

I had pre paid for the chain charm since last Friday and was suposed to pick it up yesterday but changed my mind for two reasons, too noisy and too big.

I already have the pastilles chain and I thought it would be the same length, but found it to be a bit longer.

Another thing that's putting me off about this type of jewelry from LV is the tarnish factor, my pastilles necklace charm has already started to tarnish... :sad:

^^^^

You're kidding me?!!
So sorry to hear that, I hope you can get it replaced.
It's too pricey to have it tarnish in less than a year !!!!:tdown:

[/b][/color]

^^^^

You're kidding me?!!
So sorry to hear that, I hope you can get it replaced.
It's too pricey to have it tarnish in less than a year !!!!:tdown:
I mentioned it yesterday while I was at LV but they didn't offer any help in that regards.. they just sort of agreed that these things "will eventually tarnish since they are made of brass" direct quote.
My SA wasn't there yesterday so I'll ask her next time what I can do about it. :s

I really have no complaints about my pastilles charm bracelet (or my local LV :heart:), they replaced it with a new one when the chain snapped during the summer.

Enjoy your new Grelots charm when you get it, they really are super adorable.