Sale at the Outlet in Desert Hill

novablue

novablue
Mar 1, 2007
My friend hit the outlet on her way back from a trip out of the blue. She said they have the regular novacheck, trimmed in black leather, bags there (which they NEVER have) at the outlet for $365 with the original retail price is $595. There were other ones also but that one stuck on her mind all the way home. I sooooo need to go. I can't remember the last time they had a regular novacheck at the outlet either.

Just wanted to let you know in case anyone lives nearby. :smile:

I was actually there on Friday. I got a tote, its pretty big, it's a square, fabric not leather for only $329! The also had luggage duffles for around $500 AND I even saw a white leather manor bag for $700 from $1600! Um, I saw a novacheck long checkbook wallet for only $199. Pretty good deals!

I was actually there on Friday. I got a tote, its pretty big, it's a square, fabric not leather for only $329! The also had luggage duffles for around $500 AND I even saw a white leather manor bag for $700 from $1600! Um, I saw a novacheck long checkbook wallet for only $199. Pretty good deals!

Manor bag for $700?!? Those are great deals! I'm going for sure now.

i MIGHT make a trip to the outlets this weekend.. if i do, i'll will definitely report back to everyone!

(luckily this place is so close to morongo! haha something for me and something for the bf! it's a win-win trip :lol:)

i MIGHT make a trip to the outlets this weekend.. if i do, i'll will definitely report back to everyone!

(luckily this place is so close to morongo! haha something for me and something for the bf! it's a win-win trip :lol:)

OMG, you remind me of me and my bf! That's the only way I can get him to drive me up there! Or to even shop with me there.