Which Coat is more of a Classic?

Which Burburry coat is more of a classic?

• Burburry Quilted Jacket

• Burburry Long Trench

• Burburry Short Trench

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssangit

Only a plane away!
O.G.
Dec 3, 2006
Need Help Figuring which Burburry is more of a Classic!

Burburry Quilted Jacket
Burburry Long Trench
Burburry Short Trench

I'm 5' and worried about getting buried in something long!

Attachments

• 700088_fpx.tif.jpg
    700088_fpx.tif.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 700249_fpx.tif.jpg
    700249_fpx.tif.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 79
  • 700253_fpx.tif.jpg
    700253_fpx.tif.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 75
I think definitely the 2nd one - and that looks 3/4 to me - not full length so should be fine on someone your height. I have a 3/4 burberry & I love it! I'm 5'2.

I think all of the Burberry coats you listed are truly classic in design, but the one I think of first when I think "Burberry" is the long trench in beige. I actually have one and I'm 5'4". It's the perfect length for me. Hope that helps.

If you go to the burberry store, and buy the long trench, the people there should have a service where they can help you take it up a bit (if you're too short). My friend did it and the coat looks amazing on her!

If you go to the burberry store, and buy the long trench, the people there should have a service where they can help you take it up a bit (if you're too short). My friend did it and the coat looks amazing on her!

will they provide this service even if you buy the coat from another retailer? (NM, SAKS, Bloomies...etc)

I'm only 5'2 but have a long trench which i shortened and it's perfect for me. I found the short trench to be too short and it made me feel shorter than I am if that makes any sense. so, I vote for the 2nd so it can be tailored.