Marc Jacobs on The Hills!

dls80ucla

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
On tonight's episode! Lauren was in NYC and was asked to help at a casting for the MbyMJ show. Marc came out and introduced himself. His appearance was far too brief for my liking.

I thought it was so cool how MJ was on the show! I was kinda disappointed in Lauren's reaction, though. She didn't even get up to shake his hand! I would've at least stood up out of respect!

I think next week's episode is gonna be awesome! I can't wait to see more footage of the show. I love the MbMJ fall line!

^^I totally thought the same thing marclover. I was surprised Lauren played it so cool. She didn't seem excited at all. And you're right...she should have at least stood up. Marc was sweet playing around with her about the extreme importance of "alphabetizing." :P

Yeah his blue hair at the Murakami event was kind of strange...I did see the pic of him at halloween with a cheerleader uniform on. He looked cute!

I thought the blue hair was kind of odd too. I was guessing that it was done in tribute of Murakami and his designs. Here's a sample pic of the two of them:

attachment.php